Best Pre-wedding Photos vs Engagement photos
There is a distinction between Pre-wedding photos and engagement photos. Pre-wedding photos are taken during the bridal preparation session on the morning of the wedding. Engagement photos are taken as an announcement and celebration of the engagement.
At Tc productions, we offer both pre-wedding photos and engagement photos; however, we will cover the principles of pre-wedding photos here.
Our pre-wedding photoshoot sessions include.
- The detail shots are usually the wedding dress, suit, shoes, rings, and other accessories.
- The makeup and hair session.
- The bride and Groom dress-up session.
- A few photos of the groom and his groomsmen before they head to the ceremony.
- A few photos of the bride and her bridesmaids before they head to the ceremony.
Why pre-wedding photos on the wedding day?
In order to have a collection of photos or a build-up of memories that tell a complete story, It is necessary to do a pre-wedding shoot.
Most couples will not see the significance of pre-wedding photos but will only understand after the wedding. This is an avoidable mistake, and as professional wedding photographers, we will guide you and inform you every step of the way.
Our wedding photographers are equipped with the skills and experience to tell your love story precisely the way it is. And we guarantee to make it fun.
We have put together some of the best pre-wedding photos to help you get tips and ideas and help with your wedding planning.
Are you ready to see our photography packages?