Must-Have, Bridal Party Photos
The bridal party photos always add some color and beauty to the exclusive wedding photos. However, the most beautiful photos are usually the most challenging to capture.
As a professional wedding photographer, to capture the most beautiful bridal party photos, I negotiate with the bridal party and make it fun for them. Otherwise, they might get bored and lose interest quickly. With that said, I have compiled the essential bridal party photos to never miss on any wedding.
Bridal party photos, ideas, and poses.
- Group photos that include the entire bridal party with the bride and groom.
- Bride with her bridesmaids.
- Groom with his groomsmen.
- bridal party portraits (bridesmaids and groomsmen)
- Groom and bridesmaids.
After capturing the basic five ideas above, I then add a few wedding photography creative shots before letting go of the bridal party and focusing on the couple.
Planning tips for the Bridal party photos.
- Move them away from the entire wedding guests to avoid distractions.
- Ensure that they listen to every instruction you give them without taking offense, as it takes the fun away once one gets offended.
- When doing group posing, bear in mind that they might not know each other, so it is essential to acknowledge that.
- Ensure that they don't bring food or drinks to the photoshoot location because food is a huge distraction and doesn't look good in the photos
- Bridesmaids and groomsmen are adults; you can only babysit them for a limited time if they continue not complying. You might as well let them go so you can continue with the bride and groom photos.
Get up to 50% discount on wedding photography packages.